Improve your credit score after divorceYou may have heard that a divorce can damage your credit score. The divorce itself doesn’t influence your credit score, but actions that you and/or your ex-spouse take can have a negative impact.

Here are three quick tips to keeping your credit score healthy after a divorce:

1. Remove former spouse as an authorized user

If you have a credit card that is in your name alone, but at some point you added your spouse as an authorized user, you need to remove them from that status and cancel their card. This will prevent your former spouse from incurring any more debt on the card, which pursuant to your contractual obligations with the credit card company, only you would be liable for paying.

2. Close joint accounts

If you created any joint debts during your marriage (both of your names are on the account), you and your ex should close as many of those accounts as possible so that no more debt can be incurred on the accounts. This is important because for jointly held accounts, each party is responsible for paying the entire amount of the debt owed to the creditor, not just the amount of debt incurred by that party. Remember that a divorce decree doesn’t change or alter your contractual obligations with third parties; it only apportions the responsibility for debt payment between spouses.

3. Pay past-due debts that are in your name, even if the judge says your ex has to pay them

Let’s say you have a vehicle loan in your name and your ex was awarded the vehicle in the divorce. Your divorce decree says that your ex is responsible for making the monthly loan payments, but they weren’t required to refinance the loan in their own name because they don’t have sufficient credit. Your divorce is final, a few months go by, and then you find out that your ex stopped making the loan payments. What do you do now? You need to make the loan payments to preserve your credit. Make the payments as soon as possible, and then seek reimbursement from your ex, directly, or through court, where you can also ask for attorney fees and damages.

Get your husband or Boyfriend back from the other woman After Divorce or Break Up..Even If Your Situation Seems Hopeless.. I just got my husband back through the help of genuine love spell caster dr Jumba.  i am from Tx,USA. My husband left me for another woman, This was just 3 years of our marriage. The most painful thing is that I was pregnant with our second baby. I wanted him back. I did everything within my reach to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so badly because of the love I had for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to my friend and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back , I had no choice than to try it. I messaged the spell caster called dr Jumba, and he assured me there was no problem and that everything will be okay before 24 hours. He cast the spell and surprisingly 24 hours later my husband called me. I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that had happened. He wanted me to return to him. He also said he loved me so much. I was so happy and went to him. That was how we started living together happily again.thanks to dr Jumba . if you are here and your Lover is turning you down, or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact Dr.Jumba for help now.. Here his contact..WhatsApp him: +19085174108 , Email him at: [email protected]
by Belvin perry January 17, 2021 at 07:42 PM
by marian edward January 17, 2021 at 07:42 PM
I am from the USA, after six years of marriage with my husband with 3 kids, he suddenly started going out with other women and coming home late, each time I confronted him it turned out to be a fight and he always threatened to divorce me at all times, my marriage was gradually coming to an end. i tried all i could to stop him from his unruly attitude but all proved abortive, until i saw a post in the forum about a spell caster who helps people cast spell on marriage and relationship problems, at first i doubted it but decided to give it a try, when i contacted this Spell caster Dr.Jumba via email, he helped me cast a spell and within four days my husband came back apologizing for all he has done and promised never to do such again and today we are happily together again. Contact this Great spell caster for your marriage or relationship issues on his contact info.Call/WhatsApp: +19085174108 Email: [email protected] Website:
by Belvin perry December 30, 2020 at 06:04 PM
I am here to spread this good news to the entire world on how Dr Emu helped me solve my infertility problem and i am so happy now that i am now a mother because for over 4 years i have been trying to get pregnant and needed help, i and my husband always go for medical check up and the doctor always say that the both of us are fine and i have nowhere else to get help from and all hope was almost lost until one day i visited a friend of mine and i told her what i was passing through and she introduce me to this great spell caster called Dr Emu who helped her when she was in need of help, so i took a try to contact Dr Emu through his email and i explain all my problem to him and after we have talked he perform an infertility spell for me and after that he told me what i should do, and i followed the instruction he gave and after that he instructed to sleep with my husband and also i followed the instruction and he said that the next week i should go for medical check up and the doctor confirmed that i was 4 months pregnant and i was so happy that all my sorrows were gone for ever, i am so very happy now and also you need any kind of help or the same line with mine, contact Dr Emu on his email: [email protected] or Call/Text his whatsapp phone number +2347012841542
by Gavin Wear December 15, 2020 at 07:33 AM
Post a Comment

Get Help Now

Fill out the form below to connect with us, and we will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your case.