This book provides the reader with information with the goal of fostering the best possible decisions when it comes to understanding the "whys" behind choices that will be offered to consumers when purchasing auto insurance under Michigan’s NEW No-Fault laws.
In such regard, this book will focus on 4 subjects areas:
1. Understanding insurance terms and the different kinds of losses that can be covered in Michigan insurance policies.
2. Understanding why purchasing adequate motor vehicle insurance coverage in Michigan is more important than ever before.
3. Understanding the various types of new insurance coverage options available under Michigan’s new No-Fault laws.
4. Understanding how you can best purchase adequate auto insurance coverage at a competitive price.
Search Our Site
- Posted on 07/28/2018 Questions to Ask After a Truck Accident
- Posted on 06/18/2018 What Benefits Are Available to Me After an Accident?
- Posted on 06/18/2018 What Underinsured Motorist Coverage Means to You
- "Mr. Barberi was always there to comfort me and assure me..." Wanita and Darryl Trainor Mt. Pleasant, Michigan
- "The attorneys at Joseph Barberi’s office were always there when we needed help." James and Enola Hoover Harrison, Michigan
- "Mr. Barberi was very fair in what he asked the jury for. The staff in his office did everything that I know that they could possibly do to help me.” Marilyn Pratt