This book provides the reader with information with the goal of fostering the best possible decisions when it comes to understanding the "whys" behind choices that will be offered to consumers when purchasing auto insurance under Michigan’s NEW No-Fault laws.
In such regard, this book will focus on 4 subjects areas:
1. Understanding insurance terms and the different kinds of losses that can be covered in Michigan insurance policies.
2. Understanding why purchasing adequate motor vehicle insurance coverage in Michigan is more important than ever before.
3. Understanding the various types of new insurance coverage options available under Michigan’s new No-Fault laws.
4. Understanding how you can best purchase adequate auto insurance coverage at a competitive price.
Search Our Site
- "Not only am I thoroughly impressed by their knowledge, compassion and follow through..." Nancy Ruppel- Google Review
- "Joe Barberi and the team are meticulous, kind, and compassionate." Gerry H- Google Review
- "It gave me security, knowing someone was there for me." Vonnie Callison Vestaburg, Michigan