Guiding motorcycle accident victims through the legal process
Because there is a lack of safety equipment, accidents involving a motorcycle often result in devastating injuries for the riders. Our lawyers will examine the facts of your case and provide you with honest answers about your options for monetary compensation.
Throughout the history of our practice, Barberi Law has guided numerous motorcycle clients through the legal process. We understand that injured individuals have several questions related to the accident, their injuries, insurance policies and what to do next. We strive to answer questions in a prompt, efficient manner. Questions, such as:
- Do injured motorcycle riders qualify for PIP benefits?
- Is there compensation available if the other driver has no insurance?
- What if I was partially at fault for the accident?
- If I do not have insurance, can I still sue the party responsible for the accident?
These and many more questions are answered in a free booklet provided by our law firm. No matter your situation, we encourage you to contact our office. We will mail you our booklet, free of charge, and if you desire, you can schedule a free consultation at our office and meet with one of our experienced motorcycle accident attorneys.
Frequently asked motorcycle accident questions
- Is a thorough investigation important, or will the insurance company complete its own investigation?
The insurance company certainly has a vested interest in your accident as it relates to the value of your claim. It is important, however, to have your lawyer complete a thorough investigation of the accident scene, review the police report and statements made by any witness. With a detailed examination of the facts, we can negotiate the best settlement for you with the insurance carrier.
- What happens if I was injured in a hit-and-run accident?
If we cannot identify the individual who actually caused your accident, you might be entitled to receive benefits from your own uninsured driver insurance policy. We can guide you through the process of recovering insurance benefits.