Do you have a case for medical malpractice?
Medical malpractice and hospital negligence cause a multitude of serious problems for many patients and their families in central Michigan. Medical negligence is preventable.
If a medical professional or hospital fails to uphold the legally prescribed standard of care, a patient or his or her family can bring a lawsuit to recover damages — and hopefully send a strong message to the responsible parties. The help of an experienced medical malpractice attorney is a vital part of proving that negligence occurred and obtaining proper compensation.
Were you or a loved one injured because of medical negligence?
If you or a loved one was hurt because of the negligence of a medical provider, talk to the medical malpractice lawyers of Barberi Law. Equipped with more than six combined decades of experience with complex cases, our lawyers can evaluate your case and help you understand what legal recourse you may have. We may be able to help you obtain compensation for your injuries and losses through a medical malpractice or wrongful death claim related to:
- Birth injury
- Surgical errors
- Failure to diagnose cancer or another condition
- Emergency room negligence
- Nursing home negligence
- Prescription medication that was wrongly administered, wrongly prescribed or mislabeled
Every case is different. Not all medical errors lead to viable claims, but it is essential to seek advice if you think you have a case.
Frequently asked questions
Malpractice and personal injury matters can be confusing and emotionally draining. The attorneys and staff at the law firm of Barberi Law can answer your questions:
- Who can be held responsible for medical malpractice? What role do insurance companies play?
- My family member died during routine surgery. We think it could have been avoided. Do we have a claim?
- The doctor who was treating me misdiagnosed my condition. Is he or she responsible to me for all the suffering I went through from his or her mistake?
- Is there a statute of limitations on medical malpractice cases in Michigan?
These and many more questions are answered in a free booklet provided by our law firm. No matter what your situation, we encourage you to contact our office. We will mail you our booklet, free of charge, and should you desire, you can schedule a consultation at our office with one of our attorneys who handles medical malpractice cases.